Two weeks ago at the Harry Potter midnight showing I started to get these waves of nausea out of no where. I left right when the movie started and also my mama wanted me to come home since she hasn't been home from her business trip. I figured maybe I really need to rest since I was sitting in the movie theatre for 4 hrs straight! But the following day I went to work feeling sick to my stomach, unable to even work much. I thought it maybe some type of stomach illness, so I went to the doctors the next day and my doctor said it maybe an eating disorder but I bitched and said, " WTF!? I'm already tiny enough, I don't need to be on no diet. I love food doctor!" LMAO. The doctor looked at me and was like maybe its just acid build up and to take medication to see if it helps. I've been taking them for a while and it works but once it hits 11pm I'm curled up in a ball trying not to throw up. It's been like this for almost a week now and its the same routine over and over. I'm okay during the and around when the evening comes I'm feeling gross but okay to do things and once its close to 11pm-2am I'm not feeling all that great.
Throughout this whole week I've been going to work and haven't called in once. It's been really hard since I work at a restaurant. I stopped my medication for a little and I feel a little bit better but still not able to eat. I have no appetite but again I get hungry and all of a sudden a wave of nausea comes. This sucks balls!
But my hubby came over and brought over popsicles, candy (which isn't going to help, but its sweet of him!), chicken noodle soup and 7up. :) He really does take care of me and Im thankful! Thank you hunnie! Hopefully my stomach feels a little bit better. Here are pictures during the cooking process of the CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP! ;)
Pictures taken from my blackberry:


Chicken noodle soup w/ a soda on the side. AND BREAD lol

No comments:
Post a Comment